Zhik 270 Sailing Boots
NEW! Zhik 270 boots are the new model of the Zhik 260 sailing boot which to date has been our most popular sailing boot.
The Zhik 270 sailing boot is made from 4mm neoprene and is a tough construction making a fantastic all round sailing boot which is great for hiking and trapezing.
Zhik have added even more grip to their already fantastic boot grip and have changed the fit for a more moulded grip onto your feet.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDER ONLY, EXPECTED ARRIVAL DATE NOVEMBER 2019.
- An update to a favourite amongst the sailing community and a great all rounder
- EVEN MORE GRIP with an optimised rubber compound, and new moulded sole
- New quick lock lacing system makes it easy to put on and take off
- Improved ankle strap design removes bulk but retains support
- Reinforced midsole + moulded heel cup add structure and support to the boot
- Moulded sole with Arch support works with the quick lock lacing for a firm + secure fit
- Superior Zhik fit is achieved by moulding the boot on Zhik’s unique ergonomic lasts. This gives you a firm + close fit with more comfort, and reduced chafe
- 4mm neoprene and 2mm rubber upper suitable for all year round sailing
- Outer Sole: 100% Rubber
- Mid Sole: 70% Neoprene; 20% Polyethylene Terephthalate; 10% Nylon
- Upper: 80% Neoprene; 20% Nylon