Zhik Seaboots 900
The Zhik Seaboot 900 is the evolution of the popular Seaboot which has been popular with yacht sailors and power boaters.
Before release the Seaboot 900 has been tested with Dongfeng Racing and Azonobel in the Volvo Ocean Race.
If you need new boats for your yacht, keelboat or powerboat these are the boots for you.
Key Seaboot Features
- Designed for serious racing offshore, the ZK Seaboot 900 is agile and supportive
- This is the latest version of the ZK Seaboot following our extensive testing and development in the Volvo Ocean Race
- Delivering More SUPPORT, More COMFORT, More PERFORMANCE, with the same RESPONSIVE feel
- Tested and verified to meet the performance and durability demands of VOR teams
- The arch and heel area are reinforced to support the foot much reducing a potential ankle injury and adding comfort
- Neoprene and Rubber construction keeps your feet dry and warm
- 100% Waterproof, all ZK Seaboots are individually tested during production
- High grip moulded rubber sole with provides confidence and comfort on deck Integrated gaiter prevents water entry in extreme conditions
- OutSole: 90% Rubber; 10% EVA Foam
- Mid Sole: Neoprene 80%; 20% Nylon
- Upper: Neoprene 90%; 8% Polyester; 2% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
Sizing and Fitting Guide
Please take the time to measure your feet for the Zhik Seaboot sailing boots as we find a large majority of customers return the boots because they are too small.
- Place your foot on the ground with your heel against the wall
- Measure the distance from the wall to the tip of your longest toe in mm
- Do this with both feet and use the measurement of the longest foot to find the correct size
- Add approx. 20mm to the measurement taken
- Use Japan (mm) measurements on the size guide to find your size. Go up to the next size if you are between sizes
Delivery and Costs
We try to treat delivery as a pass through cost and keep the cost to you as low as possible, on top of our already competitive product prices.
We offer free UK standard delivery for orders over £50, this does exclude boats, trolleys, masts, booms and large items which can't be sent via standard mail.
Any order placed by midday will leave us the same day unless there is a lead time which we detail on the product page.
UK 2nd Class Small Packet - £3.99
UK 1st Class Small Packet - £4.50
UK 1st Class Small Packet - Over 1KG - £5.99
DPD Next Day Courier - £8.99
Courier - Long Items - Masts, Booms Etc - £40
Close to England - £10
We are not currently shipping further afield due to customs charges and the cost of shipping, this will be reviewed soon.
Frequenty Asked Questions
What is the quantity for ropes?
The quantity is meters. If you order 5 items you will receive one 5 meter continuous length of that specific rope.
How do I claim my first order discount?
Simply sign up to our newsletter and we'll send your unique first order discount code.
Do you ship to other locations?
We are always happy to provide you with a quote for shipping, simply drop us an email to email@example.com with the items you are planning on ordering and your address.
Who are Sailing Chandlery?
We're a team of sailors who are passionate about keeping you sailing and providing an excellent service first time. Find out more.
I have another question?
You can call the team on 07793 953564 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org