Zhik 470 Sailing Boots
NEW! Zhik 470 boots are the new model of the Zhik 460 sailing boot which has been popular for years based on it's light weight and feel within the boat.
The Zhik 470 sailing boot is made from 2mm neoprene making it really light and quick drying.
Zhik have added even more grip to their already fantastic boot grip and have changed the fit for a more moulded grip onto your feet.
- The lightest high cut supportive Zhik boot in the range designed for high intensity, high activity sailing. Popular with all foiling classes
- Quick drying with fast draining
- Even better grip with an optimised rubber compound, and new moulded sole
- The thinner materials used on this boot allow you to feel the boat dynamics much more 2mm neoprene and 1mm rubber
- New quick lock lacing system makes it easy to put on and take off
- Improved ankle strap design removes bulk but retains support
- Superior Zhik fit is achieved by moulding the boot on Zhik’s unique ergonomic lasts. This gives you a firm + close fit with more comfort, and reduced chafe
- Outer Sole: 100% Rubber
- Mid Sole: 80% Neoprene; 20% Nylon
- Upper: 70% Neoprene; 20% Nylon; 10% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate