Zhik 170 Sailing Boots
NEW! Zhik 170 boots are the new model of the Zhik 160 sailing boot which has been a fantastic summer sailing boot.
The Zhik 170 sailing boot is a low cut ankle boot with a tough construction making a fantastic all round sailing boot which is great for hiking and trapezing.
Zhik have added even more grip to their already fantastic boot grip.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDER ONLY, EXPECTED ARRIVAL DATE NOVEMBER 2019.
- A sleek low profile boot for use with foot straps
- EVEN MORE GRIP with an optimised rubber compound, and new moulded sole
- Quick drying with fast draining materials
- Superior Zhik fit is achieved by moulding the boot on Zhik’s unique ergonomic lasts. This gives you a firm + close fit with more comfort, and reduced chafe
- Moulded sole with Arch support works with the ankle strap for a firm + secure fit
- New Ankle seal design helps to keep out debris and excess water
- Outer Sole: 100% Rubber
- Mid Sole: 80% Neoprene; 20% Nylon
- Upper: 80% Neoprene; 20% Nylon