Zhik 170 Sailing Boots
Zhik 170 boots are the new model of the Zhik 160 sailing boot which has been a fantastic summer sailing boot.
The Zhik 170 sailing boot is a low cut ankle boot with a tough construction making a fantastic all round sailing boot which is great for hiking and trapezing.
This boot comes with an additional lip over the top to prevent stones and other debris getting inside the boots.
Zhik have added even more grip to their already fantastic boot grip.
- A sleek low profile boot for use with foot straps
- EVEN MORE GRIP with an optimised rubber compound, and new moulded sole
- Quick drying with fast draining materials
- Superior Zhik fit is achieved by moulding the boot on Zhik’s unique ergonomic lasts. This gives you a firm + close fit with more comfort, and reduced chafe
- Moulded sole with Arch support works with the ankle strap for a firm + secure fit
- New Ankle seal design helps to keep out debris and excess water
- Outer Sole: 100% Rubber
- Mid Sole: 80% Neoprene; 20% Nylon
- Upper: 80% Neoprene; 20% Nylon
Sizing and Fitting Guide
Please take the time to measure your feet for the Zhik 170 sailing boots as we find a large majority of customers return the boots because they are too small.
- Place your foot on the ground with your heel against the wall
- Measure the distance from the wall to the tip of your longest toe in mm
- Do this with both feet and use the measurement of the longest foot to find the correct size
- Add approx. 20mm to the measurement taken
- Use Japan (mm) measurements on the size guide to find your size. Go up to the next size if you are between sizes
Delivery and Costs
We try to treat delivery as a pass through cost and keep the cost to you as low as possible, on top of our already competitive product prices.
We offer free UK standard delivery for orders over £50, this does exclude boats, masts, booms and large items which can't be sent via standard mail.
Any order placed by midday will leave us the same day unless there is a lead time which we detail on the product page. Items which require a courier may leave the next day.
UK 2nd Class Small Packet - £3.99
UK 1st Class Small Packet - £4.50
UK 1st Class Small Packet - Over 1KG - £5.99
Courier - £9.99
Courier - Long Items - £20
Close to England - £10
Europe - £12.50
Europe - Over 1KG - £15
Rest of the World - £60
Frequenty Asked Questions
What is the quantity for ropes?
The quantity is meters. If you order 5 items you will receive one 5 meter continuous length of that specific rope.
How do I claim my first order discount?
Simply sign up to our newsletter and we'll send your unique first order discount code.
Do you ship to other locations?
We are always happy to provide you with a quote for shipping, simply drop us an email to email@example.com with the items you are planning on ordering and your address.
Who are Sailing Chandlery?
We're a team of sailors who are passionate about keeping you sailing and providing an excellent service first time. Find out more.
I have another question?
You can call the team on 07793 953564 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org