Zhik 170 Sailing Boots
NEW! Zhik 170 boots are the new model of the Zhik 160 sailing boot which has been a fantastic summer sailing boot.
The Zhik 170 sailing boot is a low cut ankle boot with a tough construction making a fantastic all round sailing boot which is great for hiking and trapezing.
Zhik have added even more grip to their already fantastic boot grip.
- A sleek low profile boot for use with foot straps
- EVEN MORE GRIP with an optimised rubber compound, and new moulded sole
- Quick drying with fast draining materials
- Superior Zhik fit is achieved by moulding the boot on Zhik’s unique ergonomic lasts. This gives you a firm + close fit with more comfort, and reduced chafe
- Moulded sole with Arch support works with the ankle strap for a firm + secure fit
- New Ankle seal design helps to keep out debris and excess water
- Outer Sole: 100% Rubber
- Mid Sole: 80% Neoprene; 20% Nylon
- Upper: 80% Neoprene; 20% Nylon