Zhik Adults Drysuit - Platinum
Combining technologies from Ocean racing and fast paced inshore sailing, the new versatile Zhik drysuit is optimised for competitive sailing across a range of disciplines. The result is an agile, lightweight drysuit that avoids bulk while remaining highly durable.
The 3-Layer 10K(mm) / 10K(mvtr) Vecta fabric in combination with streamlined panelling make it both 30% lighter and extremely more breathable than its predecessor. Latex neck and wrist seals create an unrivalled waterproof seal for lasting comfort and water tightness. The main entry utilises a premium German made TIZIP® zipper that is waterproof, airtight, and pressure-resistant.
The Zhik drysuit also has an anti-abrasion seat, knee and foot sole panelling which provides extensive durability for a variety of water sport applications, protecting the garment from abrasion and puncture in those high contact areas.
Zhik Drysuit Key Features
- Latex seals for maximum comfort and durability
- Asymmetrically placed zipper for ease of entry/exit and easy relief access
- Streamline Cargo Pocket design for minimal bulk / maximum storage
- Critically reinforced Seam taping
- TiZip Waterproof Zipper for maximum waterproof protection
- Ripstop zipper protective placket
- Reflective and Hi-Vis trims for low light awareness
- 3-layer membrane, quick dry, water repellent, highly breathable
- Internal adjustable elastic suspenders
Zhik Drysuit Materials
- 100% Polyester, 100% TPU Membrane, Abrasion 100% Nylon
Delivery and Costs
We try to treat delivery as a pass through cost and keep the cost to you as low as possible, on top of our already competitive product prices.
We offer free UK standard delivery for orders over £50, this does exclude boats, trolleys, masts, booms, rig packages and large items which can't be sent via standard mail.
Any order placed by midday will leave us the same working day unless there is a lead time which we detail on the product page. We do not ship over the weekend or on bank holidays.
UK 2nd Class Small Packet - £3.99
UK 1st Class Small Packet - £4.50
UK 1st Class Small Packet - Over 1KG - £5.99
DHL Next Day Courier - £8.99
Courier - Long Items - Masts, Booms, Rig Packages Etc - £40
Close to England - £10
Boats, trollies and trailers - Custom quote, please get in touch
We do not have other shipping destinations set up currently due to customs charges and the cost of shipping, this will be reviewed soon. If you would like to order an item and can't see your location simply drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you are planning on ordering and your address.