Spinlock Rig Sense Tension Gauge 2-5mm
Rig-Sense is a new rig tension testing device for measuring the loads in wire or rope on dinghies and small keelboats. A new simple to use tool, measuring the tension directly in kgs. Rig-Sense can also be operated with one hand, supporting itself on the rig whilst being used. Quality parts ensure long term performance, consistent and accurate readings over time.
See the Rig Sense features in action in a short video
- Loads on both wire and fibres
- Diameter range 2-5mm (3/32 -13/64”)
- Direct Scale with tension output
- Composite calibrated leaf spring
- Stainless steel contact points
- Ergonomic, robust body
- Compact size, durable and light
- Easy one handed operation
- Carry bag included
- Works in conjunction with the Rig-Sense App
The Rig Sense app which is available on iOS and Android allows you to work efficiently with your gauge. You can store and manage the data in a single place on your smart phone and tablet.
Rig-Sense Tuning Guide