Spinlock PXR Race Cleat
The Spinlock PXR race cleat is popular across the sailing market and is well known for it's easy to release mechanism, especially when under load.
Simply lift the rope up, lifting the pivot of the cleat and the grip is released. To lock back on simply move the rope down on the pivot.
This product does not come with fixings. Explore our range of screws, nuts, bolts, rivits, washers and much more.
- Fast precise control for hand tensioned lines
- Roller action ensures easy release under high load
- Hard anodised alloy cam and base
- Ideal for high performance lines
- Micro size for small diameters
- Three stage release control switch
- Ideal for single line spinnaker hoist systems
- Resists accidental re-cleating
Rope diameter for this cleat - 2mm - 6mm
This cleat will handle loads up to 140kg