Spinlock Deckvest 6D 170N Life Jacket Harness - Charcoal & Black
The one size fits all Spinlock Deskvest 6D is a very popular life jacket which comes with 170N buoyancy.
The Deckvest 6D is lightweight, front opening and has an automatic inflating system that activates when you hit the water.
Spinlock Deckvest 6D Life Jacket Features
- 170N Buoyancy
- One Size
- UML Pro Sensor Elite activation system
- Improved front opening buckle with smooth body adjuster system
- Enhanced shoulder fit system for the perfect fit – every time – all day
- Enhanced back profile for clean, unobtrusive look and fit
- Hard-wearing coated fabrics in key areas
- New sprayhood design with large clear structured visor – stored away from neck
- Firing system on rear of bladder for improved comfort and reduced snagging when inflated
- 40mm Single Leg Strap with stowage pocket - extra wide, easy to find, easy to locate
- Pylon 360° lifejacket light fitted
- Lume-On bladder illumination lights fitted
- MOB1 AIS Compatible
- 5 Year Warranty on product registration
- Cutter attachment point for non-HRS models
- Optional Harness Release System (HRS)
Deckvest 6D Specifications
The Deckvest 6D is approved to the following international standards:
- ISO12402-3 170N Lifejacket
- ISO12401 Deck Harness
- Pylon Light ISO 12402-8
- Sprayhood ISO 12402-8
UML Pro Sensor ELITE inflator
The Pro Sensor Elite® Automatic Inflator replaces the Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator late in 2018 (13mm shorter and 4 grams lighter than the original Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator).
This is a water sensitive activation system, that uses a compressed paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
The Pro Sensor ELITE has two indicators that show the status of the CO2 cylinder and firing head.
Delivery and Costs
We try to treat delivery as a pass through cost and keep the cost to you as low as possible, on top of our already competitive product prices.
We offer free UK standard delivery for orders over £50, this does exclude boats, trolleys, masts, booms and large items which can't be sent via standard mail.
Any order placed by midday will leave us the same day unless there is a lead time which we detail on the product page.
UK 2nd Class Small Packet - £3.99
UK 1st Class Small Packet - £4.50
UK 1st Class Small Packet - Over 1KG - £5.99
DPD Next Day Courier - £8.99
Courier - Long Items - Masts, Booms Etc - £40
Close to England - £10
We are not currently shipping further afield due to customs charges and the cost of shipping, this will be reviewed soon.
Frequenty Asked Questions
What is the quantity for ropes?
The quantity is meters. If you order 5 items you will receive one 5 meter continuous length of that specific rope.
How do I claim my first order discount?
Simply sign up to our newsletter and we'll send your unique first order discount code.
Do you ship to other locations?
We are always happy to provide you with a quote for shipping, simply drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you are planning on ordering and your address.
Who are Sailing Chandlery?
We're a team of sailors who are passionate about keeping you sailing and providing an excellent service first time. Find out more.
I have another question?
You can call the team on 07793 953564 or email us email@example.com