Laser Vago Race
The Laser Vago has a modern look but the Laser Vago Race provides the performance you’d expect of trapeze dinghy.
The race comes with a larger mainsail, larger race spinnaker and trapeze lines to give you some more excitement on the water.
The Vago can be sailed single or double handed, and the Vago Race is a stable platform that provides terrific performance in a breeze. This innovative roto molded hull keeps maintenance to a minimum and has a sub-chine area to help promote controlled planing, and maneuverability.
Included in this product is the boat and everything you need to go sailing. A launching trolley, road trailer and cover are not included in this price but are options available.
Please note - all boats come with a lead time, it's best to call us on 07793 953564 so we can update you on how long it will be.
Boats need to be collected or we can arrange delivery.
Laser Vago Race Features
- Aluminum spars
- Fiberglass foils
- Rope kit
- Durable dacron jib
- Single-line launch and retrieval system for the gennaker
- High boom providing ample head room
- GNAV Boom Vang Kicker
- Single line reefing system and furling jib
- Polyethylene Tri-Skin foam sandwich hull
- Cockpit that supports both hiking and trapeze options
- Interchangeable sails between race and leisure options with no need for extra rigging
- Mylar main sail
- Large race spinnaker
Laser Vago Race Key Facts
- Transport - Trolley/Trailer
- Capacity - 1 - 3 People
- Race Level - Club - National
- Length - 13.94FT/4.25M
- Beam - 5.12FT/1.56M
- Draft - 3.77FT/1.15M
- Sail Area - 100.21FT²/9.32M²
- Skill Level - Intermediate - Advanced