Zhik Womens Microfleece X Skiff Suit
The new Zhik Womens Microfleece X skiff suit wetsuit is the top of the range Microfleece wetsuit. It has all the features you would expect from a Microfleece wetsuit.
An evolution in wetsuit design, the Microfleece™ X wetsuit range from Zhik combines the latest in materials and technologies to achieve the ultimate in comfort and flexibility for all weather versatility. Designed and developed using the latest 3D modelling technologies, Microfleece™ X wetsuits provide unrivalled flexibility and comfort, combining the Zhik fast-drying Microfleece™ lining with a lightweight, 1mm super-stretch neoprene.
Key panels are lined with an improved Hydrobase® material providing extreme thermal insulation and super quick drying. The Zhiktex™ II in the knee and seat features a highly abrasion resistant 3D knit construction providing high levels of durability whilst maintaining stretch and flexibility. ZiBand® leg and arm seals provide protection against water gushes and provide a sealed connection with your gloves and boots.
- 1MM NEOPRENE INSULATION - Throughout with Nylon outer lining
- 4-WAY SUPER STRETCH - Neoprene & construction for maximum flexibility
- ZHIKTEX™ II SUPERIOR ABRASION RESISTANCE - Panels in the rear & knees provides super durability in high wear areas
- 3D BODY MAPPED FIT - Means you will get the most comfortable fit
- FAST DRYING HYDROBASE® INNER - Our advanced fast drying inner wicks moisture and is super soft
- ZIBAND® LEG & WRIST SEALS (in the top) - Silicone banding creates a tight seal to avoid flushes of water
- EASY ACCESS SIDE LEG POCKET - Let's you securely stow any small items in a low profile pocket
- HIGH STRETCH FLATLOCK STITCHING - That is strong and non-itch
Delivery and Costs
We try to treat delivery as a pass through cost and keep the cost to you as low as possible, on top of our already competitive product prices.
We offer free UK standard delivery for orders over £50, this does exclude boats, trolleys, masts, booms and large items which can't be sent via standard mail.
Any order placed by midday will leave us the same working day unless there is a lead time which we detail on the product page.
UK 2nd Class Small Packet - £3.99
UK 1st Class Small Packet - £4.50
UK 1st Class Small Packet - Over 1KG - £5.99
DHL Next Day Courier - £8.99
Courier - Long Items - Masts, Booms Etc - £40
Close to England - £10
We do not have other shipping destinations set up currently due to customs charges and the cost of shipping, this will be reviewed soon. If you would like to order an item and can't see your location simply drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you are planning on ordering and your address.