Laser XD Standard Boat with Composite Mast
The Laser standard boat is the original Laser with the full rig and large sail. It's the worlds most popular adult racing class boat and has other smaller rigs available. True to box one-design standards, each Laser in the world is identical.
The Laser Standard is recommended to be sailed by people with a recommended weight of 70 - 95kg.
This version of the Laser comes complete with an XD kit which upgrades from the standard race package making sail adjustment much easier. This boat also comes with a carbon mast top section.
- Ice Blue Fiberglass Hull
- Fiberglass Foils
- Rope/Line Kit
- Carbon upper spar and metal lower spar
- XD Harken Boom Vang Kicker system
- XD Harken Cunningham/outhaul kit
- XD carbon tiller and extension
- 6mm anti-twist dinghy mainsheet from FSE Robline
- Class legal sail
- Padded toe strap
- Harken 57mm ratchet block w/ Mega spring
- 5mm SK90 dyneema traveler
- Mega bolt for increased rudder to rudder head integrity
- 3mm dyneema dinghy control rudder downhaul
Please note, this does not include a launching trolley or boat cover. Send an email or give us a call (07793 953564) so we can work out the perfect boat package for you.
Due to sail numbers moving so quickly we don't keep Lasers in stock but they are available with a 1-3 week lead time.