Laser XD 4.7 Boat with Composite Mast
The Laser 4.7 sailing boat is recognised as a competitive youth class boat around the World. It's the perfect entry level racing boat for younger and lighter sailors entering into the Laser world.
The official Laser 4.7 sail is 4.70m2 in size and is made from a 3.8 oz Dacron material. The Laser 4.7 is recommended to be sailed by people with a weight of 35 - 55kg.
If your sailing is looking for their next step from a Bug, Tera, Optimist or Pico, the 4.7 will be perfect.
The Laser 4.7 uses the same hull as the Laser and Laser Radial, but has a smaller sail to make sailing the boat more manageable. Starting with a 4.7 you then have the flexibility of converting the boat into a Laser Radial or Laser Standard at a later date.
This version of the Laser 4.7 comes complete with carbon composite top mast section and the Laser XD pack which makes the boat easier to handle.
- Ice Blue Fiberglass Hull
- Fiberglass Foils
- Rope/Line Kit
- Carbon upper spar and metal lower spar
- XD Harken Boom Vang Kicker system
- XD Harken Cunningham/outhaul kit
- XD carbon tiller and extension
- 6mm anti-twist dinghy mainsheet from FSE Robline
- Class legal sail
- Padded toe strap
- Harken 57mm ratchet block w/ Mega spring
- 5mm SK90 dyneema traveler
- Mega bolt for increased rudder to rudder head integrity
- 3mm dyneema dinghy control rudder downhaul
Please note, this does not include a launching trolley or boat cover. Send an email or give us a call (07793 953564) so we can work out the perfect boat package for you.
Due to sail numbers moving so quickly we don't keep Lasers in stock but they are available with a 1-3 week lead time.