iCom M330GE VHF Radio with GPS
The iCom M330GE VHF radio is one of the smallest fixed VHF/DSC radios in the world. The front face is so compact that it matches the size of a modern smartphone. However, despite its small size, the IC-M330GE has all the hallmarks of ICOM's stylish design, ease of use and performance.
iCom M330GE Product Information
- Ultra Compact Body, Flexible Installation.
- Compact measuring only 156.5 (W) × 66.5 (H) ×110.1 (D) mm making it ideal for a cockpit where space is limited.
- Intuitive user Interface.
- A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
- New Speaker Delivers Dynamic, Clear Audio.
- A newly designed speaker delivers distortion-free clear audio even at full volume. It provides dynamic and clear audio over a wide bass and treble range.
- Class-Leading Receiver Performance.
- The IC-M330GE’s receiver provides reliable communication in RF busy environment like a marina. (Selectivity and IMD: more than 70 dB).
- Built-in Class D DSC.
- The radio monitors CH 70 continuously, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
- Built in GPS Receiver and External GPS Antenna.
- The GPS receiver provides your location, bearing and speed by using information from GPS, GLONASS and SBAS. The acquired position information can be used for DSC calls. An external GPS antenna is supplied to maximise coverage.
- *IC-M330GE is the first Icom fixed marine VHF radio that complies with the latest maritime ITU standard "ITU-R M493-14" this standard, in essence, requires an external GPS antenna. ITU-R M493-14 will be compulsory from November 2018. All maritime class D fixed radios from all manufacturers will need to comply after this date.
- IPX7 waterproof (1m depth of water for 30 minutes).
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker.
- Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection.
- MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder compatible.
- Tag scan and favourite channel functions.
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel.
- Display and keypad backlighting.
- Priority scan function.
- External speaker connection.
- 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable.
Delivery and Costs
We try to treat delivery as a pass through cost and keep the cost to you as low as possible, on top of our already competitive product prices.
We offer free UK standard delivery for orders over £50, this does exclude boats, masts, booms and large items which can't be sent via standard mail.
Any order placed by midday will leave us the same day unless there is a lead time which we detail on the product page. Items which require a courier may leave the next day.
UK 1st Class Small Packet - £3.99
UK 1st Class Small Packet - Over 1KG - £5.99
Courier - £8.99
Courier - Long Items - £20
Close to England - £10
Europe - £12.50
Europe - Over 1KG - £15
Rest of the World - £60
Frequenty Asked Questions
What is the quantity for ropes?
The quantity is meters. If you order 5 items you will receive one 5 meter continuous length of that specific rope.
How do I claim my first order discount?
Simply sign up to our newsletter and we'll send your unique first order discount code.
Do you ship to other locations?
We are always happy to provide you with a quote for shipping, simply drop us an email to email@example.com with the items you are planning on ordering and your address.
Who are Sailing Chandlery?
We're a team of sailors who are passionate about keeping you sailing and providing an excellent service first time. Find out more.
I have another question?
You can call the team on 07793 953564 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org