iCom IC-M323 Compact VHF/DSC Radio
The iCom M323 VHF radio is the perfect entry level VHF radio which comes complete with DSC functionality.
Consistent with other iCom VHF radios it also features the same common user interface that has been adopted on the latest range of Icom VHF radios including intuitive 'soft-keys' allowing faster access to radio functions.
Complete with a large full dot-matrix high definition display this radio also meets the Latest Class D DSC Specifications.
The IC-M323 also has IPX7 Waterproof Protection which withstands submersion in up to 1.0m depth of water for 30 minutes.
Lastly the favourite channel function allows for quicker channel selection. Set the 'Tag' channel to the channels used most often. When pushing the up/down buttons on the hand microphone, only the tagged channels are selected, while untagged channels are skipped.
- New Easy to use Icom Marine User Interface
- Large Full Dot-Matrix Display
- Built-in Class D DSC capability (ITU-R M493-13 and EN 300 338-3)
- NMEA 0183 Input/ Output for Common GPS/NAV interface
- IPX7 Waterproof Protection (1m depth for 30 minutes) plus AquaQuake' draining function
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
- 2W audio output power
- LCD and keypad backlighting
- AIS Target Call with AIS Transponder, MA-500TR
- MarineCommander Compatible
In the Box
IC-M323 Unit, HM-200B Hand Microphone, DC Power Cable and Mounting Bracket kit.