75mm Harken Carbo Ratchamatic Block
The Harken 75mm Carbo Ratchamatic® block is a load-sensing ratchet block that rolls freely in both directions under low loads and automatically engages the ratchet as loads increase. Shifting between ratchet and light-air modes is seamless.
Perfect for spinnaker sheets and ropes which need constant adjustment.
Comes with allen key to adjust the block.
- Sheave Ø (mm) - 75 mm
- Length (mm) - 137 mm
- Weight (g) - 238 g
- Shackle pin Ø (mm) - 6 mm
- Maximum line Ø (mm) - 12 mm
- Maximum working load (kg) - 341 kg
- Breaking load (kg) - 1,361 kg
- Holding power w/180 degree wrap 50 lb (23 kg) - 15:1