New Zhik P3 PFD Buoyancy Aid
2020 brings more new and updated products from our friends at Zhik. One of those products that's been updated is the original Zhik PFD Buoyancy Aid, the product has been around for as long as we can remember and I believe mine is still going strong after 9 years.
We're going to be stocking the PFD in three different colours, black, grey and cyan blue. In previous years we've found these to be the most popular colours.
We expect to have our stock delivered just ahead of the RYA Dinghy Show in late February, why not pop by our stand in the large hall and try one on?
Zhik P3 PFD Key Features
- Neoprene shoulder straps for soft stretchy comfort - no hard material to rub against your shoulders or sailing kit
- Zipper side entry for easy release that won't get in the way while you're sailing - big plastic zip that lasts
- Adjustable buckle for excellent fit around the waist - large buckle that's easy to secure and release
- Non-slip grip on the inside so it doesn't ride up while in the water - a strip of grippy material that you won't know is there until you have one of those 'capsize mishaps'
- Front pocket to keep any items secure - large front pocket to store essential spares and a snack for those longer days on the water
- Smooth race cut for maximum freedom of movement - tapered foam inside to ensure there are no lumps or hard edges along the surface of the buoyancy aid
- Available in various colours - black, grey and cyan blue from Sailing Chandlery
- ISO-12402-5 certified
Why we love the Zhik Buoyancy Aid
Personally I've had my Zhik PFD in black since 2010, it's still going strong and has done some serious sailing all across the World.
My favourite features are:
- Pocket with drainage holes - I always have bits of rope, shackles and rope stopper balls in there
- Soft shoulder straps - makes it feel lightweight on your body
- Comfort and no bulk
Explore the P3 PFD from Zhik