Zhik Womens Microfleece X Skiff Suit
The new Zhik Womens Microfleece X skiff suit wetsuit is the top of the range Microfleece wetsuit. It has all the features you would expect from a Microfleece wetsuit.
An evolution in wetsuit design, the Microfleece™ X wetsuit range from Zhik combines the latest in materials and technologies to achieve the ultimate in comfort and flexibility for all weather versatility. Designed and developed using the latest 3D modelling technologies, Microfleece™ X wetsuits provide unrivalled flexibility and comfort, combining the Zhik fast-drying Microfleece™ lining with a lightweight, 1mm super-stretch neoprene.
Key panels are lined with an improved Hydrobase® material providing extreme thermal insulation and super quick drying. The Zhiktex™ II in the knee and seat features a highly abrasion resistant 3D knit construction providing high levels of durability whilst maintaining stretch and flexibility. ZiBand® leg and arm seals provide protection against water gushes and provide a sealed connection with your gloves and boots.
- 1MM NEOPRENE INSULATION - Throughout with Nylon outer lining
- 4-WAY SUPER STRETCH - Neoprene & construction for maximum flexibility
- ZHIKTEX™ II SUPERIOR ABRASION RESISTANCE - Panels in the rear & knees provides super durability in high wear areas
- 3D BODY MAPPED FIT - Means you will get the most comfortable fit
- FAST DRYING HYDROBASE® INNER - Our advanced fast drying inner wicks moisture and is super soft
- ZIBAND® LEG & WRIST SEALS (in the top) - Silicone banding creates a tight seal to avoid flushes of water
- EASY ACCESS SIDE LEG POCKET - Let's you securely stow any small items in a low profile pocket
- HIGH STRETCH FLATLOCK STITCHING - That is strong and non-itch
Delivery and Costs
We try to treat delivery as a pass through cost and keep the cost to you as low as possible, on top of our already competitive product prices.
We offer free UK standard delivery for orders over £50, this does exclude boats, masts, booms and large items which can't be sent via standard mail.
Any order placed by midday will leave us the same day unless there is a lead time which we detail on the product page. Items which require a courier may leave the next day.
UK 1st Class Small Packet - £3.99
UK 1st Class Small Packet - Over 1KG - £5.99
Courier - £8.99
Courier - Long Items - £45
Close to England - £10
Europe - £12.50
Europe - Over 1KG - £15
Rest of the World - £60
Frequenty Asked Questions
What is the quantity for ropes?
The quantity is meters. If you order 5 items you will receive one 5 meter continuous length of that specific rope.
How do I claim my first order discount?
Simply sign up to our newsletter and we'll send your unique first order discount code.
Do you ship to other locations?
We are always happy to provide you with a quote for shipping, simply drop us an email to email@example.com with the items you are planning on ordering and your address.
Who are Sailing Chandlery?
We're a team of sailors who are passionate about keeping you sailing and providing an excellent service first time. Find out more.
I have another question?
You can call the team on 07793 953564 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org