Superthermal Hydrobase Top
The Superthermal™ Hydrobase® top from Zhik is their proprietary base layer composite that combines polypropylene and polyester fibres to create a lightweight, warm and highly moisture wicking material. The fabric construction has been engineered to regulate body temperature by transferring moisture away from the skin during periods of high activity while also providing excellent thermal insulation in extremely cold conditions.
The Superthermal™ Hydrobase® top composite material combines hydrophilic polyester fibres and hydrophobic polypropylene fibres in a 3D knitted thermal grid. The hydrophilic polyester fibres suck moisture away from the skin and the hydrophobic polypropylene fibres filter this moisture through the fabric to the outside of the garment. The active transfer of moisture will keep the user dry even after extended periods and will also aid in regulating body temperature. Superthermal™ HydroBase® includes an antibacterial treatment to help reduce odour after extended use, and water shedding stretch woven cuffs to protect against accidental water flushing.
- RAPID MOISTURE WICKING - Active wicking transfers moisture away from the body to the outer face fast, so you stay dry
- FAST DRYING - Its high wicking properties means moisture evaporates fast and the garment dries quickly
- EXCELLENT THERMAL INSULATION - Means you stay warm in even the coldest climates
- BODY TEMPERATURE REGULATION - Its unique fabric construction regulates your temperature even during high periods of activity
- AUTOMATIC ODOUR CONTROL - Keeps nasty smells away during long use times
- WATER REPELLENT CUFFS - Highly water repellent stretch woven cuffs protect against accidental water flushing
- INVERTED STITCHING - Provides a higher level of comfort
- GREAT FOR HIGH ACTIVITY - The perfect baselayer for any sport that demands high workloads