Superthermal Hydrobase Pants
The Superthermal™ Hydrobase® pants/trousers from Zhik is their proprietary base layer composite that combines polypropylene and polyester fibres to create a lightweight, warm and highly moisture wicking material. The fabric construction has been engineered to regulate body temperature by transferring moisture away from the skin during periods of high activity while also providing excellent thermal insulation in extremely cold conditions.
The Superthermal™ Hydrobase® trousers composite material combines hydrophilic polyester fibres and hydrophobic polypropylene fibres in a 3D knitted thermal grid. The hydrophilic polyester fibres suck moisture away from the skin and the hydrophobic polypropylene fibres filter this moisture through the fabric to the outside of the garment. The active transfer of moisture will keep the user dry even after extended periods and will also aid in regulating body temperature. Superthermal™ HydroBase® includes an antibacterial treatment to help reduce odour after extended use, and water shedding stretch woven cuffs to protect against accidental water flushing.
- RAPID MOISTURE WICKING - Active wicking transfers moisture away from the body to the outer face fast, so you stay dry
- FAST DRYING - Its high wicking properties means moisture evaporates fast and the garment dries quickly
- EXCELLENT THERMAL INSULATION - Means you stay warm in even the coldest climates
- BODY TEMPERATURE REGULATION - Its unique fabric construction regulates your temperature even during high periods of activity
- AUTOMATIC ODOUR CONTROL - Keeps nasty smells away during long use times
- WATER REPELLENT CUFFS - Highly water repellent stretch woven cuffs protect against accidental water flushing
- INVERTED STITCHING - Provides a higher level of comfort
- GREAT FOR HIGH ACTIVITY - The perfect baselayer for any sport that demands high workloads
Delivery and Costs
We try to treat delivery as a pass through cost and keep the cost to you as low as possible, on top of our already competitive product prices.
We offer free UK standard delivery for orders over £50, this does exclude boats, trolleys, masts, booms and large items which can't be sent via standard mail.
Any order placed by midday will leave us the same working day unless there is a lead time which we detail on the product page.
UK 2nd Class Small Packet - £3.99
UK 1st Class Small Packet - £4.50
UK 1st Class Small Packet - Over 1KG - £5.99
DHL Next Day Courier - £8.99
Courier - Long Items - Masts, Booms, Rig Packages Etc - £40
Close to England - £10
Boats, trollies and trailers - Custom quote, please get in touch
We do not have other shipping destinations set up currently due to customs charges and the cost of shipping, this will be reviewed soon. If you would like to order an item and can't see your location simply drop us an email to email@example.com with the items you are planning on ordering and your address.