Zhik Microfleece V Hiker
The Zhik Microfleece V hiker replaces the Robert Sheidt microfleece hiker and is the latest addition to the Microfleece V range.
This new hiking wetsuit brings an addition to the popular Microfleece V wetsuit family and is designed for high intensity hiking on your sailing dinghy. The hiking wetsuit has a built-in, four-batten pad construction which stays sleek while providing the ultimate hiking comfort. You also have the option to remove foam padding allowing you to customise your setup to achieve maximum comfort in your situation.
With firm compression fit the wetsuit is 3D cut for a full range of movement - it also comes with added full length design to keep you protected.
- Slim Profile Pads - Built-in, slim profile, 4 batten pad construction behind the legs for smooth movement
- Super Duable ZhkiTex II Panels - Abrasion resistant rear & knee panels
- Full Leg Length - For complete protection
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps - To customise fit
- Removable Foam Padding - Allows you to customise hiking setup
- 1mm Superstretch Neoprene - With fast drying inner and outer