iCom IC-M323G Compact VHF/DSC Radio with GPS
Building on iCom's best selling entry level radio, the IC-M323 the family has now been expanded to also include a new version, called the IC-M323G. The new version VHF radio is identical aesthetically but includes an integral GPS receiver which will also allow current position and time to be used for DSC calls.
Consistent with other iCom VHF radios it also features the same common user interface that has been adopted on the latest range of Icom VHF radios including intuitive 'soft-keys' allowing faster access to radio functions.
Complete with a large full dot-matrix high definition display this radio also meets the Latest Class D DSC Specifications.
The IC-M323G also has IPX7 Waterproof Protection which withstands submersion in up to 1.0m depth of water for 30 minutes.
Lastly the favourite channel function allows for quicker channel selection. Set the 'Tag' channel to the channels used most often. When pushing the up/down buttons on the hand microphone, only the tagged channels are selected, while untagged channels are skipped.
- New Easy to use Icom Marine User Interface
- Large Full Dot-Matrix Display
- Built-in Class D DSC capability (ITU-R M493-13 and EN 300 338-3)
- NMEA 0183 Input/ Output for Common GPS/NAV interface
- IPX7 Waterproof Protection (1m depth for 30 minutes) plus AquaQuake' draining function
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
- 2W audio output power
- Amber LCD and keypad backlighting
- AIS Target Call with AIS Transponder, MA-500TR
- Built-In GPS Receiver
In the Box
IC-M323G Unit, HM-200B Hand Microphone, DC Power Cable and Mounting bracket kit.