Forward WIP Xover Sailing Helmet - Black
The Xover sailing helmet was developed in collaboration with several teams in the America's Cup to offer the best protection and meet the requirements of catamaran competitions going at speeds of 30 knots and faster.
This helmet is not only great for sailing and watersports but could also be used on the ski slopes for example. This helmet ski helmet standard was chosen because it is much higher than the standard for water helmets. This helmet will be the perfect choice for foil sailing enthusiasts who would also like to use it in winter up in the mountains.
- Round shape for good for streamlined airflow and deep, for effective protection of the back of the skull
- In Mold construction : ultra light but a very shock absorbent helmet in case of an impact
- Inner pad from thermoformed foam for better comfort and good ventilation
- Comes with 2 sets of foams including one thicker for a good fit on smaller heads
- Comes with 2 removable ear protectors that can fit a communication system
- Magnetic attachment loop for quick release
- Sizes : 55-59 cm - Adjustable headband thanks to the "Micrometric Fit System" adjustment wheel
- Ski CE certified 1077B certified helmet
View the Forward WIP Size Chart