Forward WIP PROWIP Sailing Helmet - Red
If you're sailing at speed, or are maybe not as confident on the water than you should be wearing a helmet. Sailing is very quickly starting to follow in the footsteps of other sports such as cycling where you are very unlikely to see someone wearing a helmet these days.
The PROWIP sailing helmet from Forward WIP is made with In-Mold technology (a thin skin of polycarbonate is co-injected with polystyrene foam) which has become the reference thanks to its very light weight (less than 300g !) and superior shock absorption overpassing by far the water CE norm.
- Shaped for excellent ventilation with multiple openings
- Specific design at the ears for a better perception of the wind while maintaining optimal protection
- In-Mold construction: ultra light but very absorbent helmet in the case of impact
- Weight : 290 grams
- Comes with 2 sets of foams including one thicker for a good fit on smaller heads
- Magnetic attachment loop for quick release
- Sizes : 55-59 cm - Adjustable waist thanks to the "Micrometric Fit System" adjustment wheel
- Sailing certified helmet according to CRITT protocol
View the Forward WIP Size Chart