Anchor Marine Standard Fender - White
A comprehensive range of cylindrical fenders with a reinforced attachment eye at each end. Suitable for vertical or horizontal use, they meet most pleasure craft and workboat requirements. Manufactured from the highest quality UV resistant PVC and class-leading wall thickness, Anchor Marine’s fenders will serve you for years to come.
These fenders are extremely durable and are able to protect the demands on your boat in the roughest conditions.
- Anchor Marine’s standard fenders are moulded in one piece from a UV resistant specially formulated marine vinyl
- The rope hold has an injection moulded hard eye insert designed to prolong the fenders life
- Controlled heat during manufacturing produces an even wall thickness eliminating any possible weak spots
- The ultra reliable football style inflation valve ensures our fenders will not accidentally deflate and allows simple pressure adjustments whilst still attached to your boat
Added to all this we also provide a wide range of sizes offering you the choice you want.
Features and tips:
- Moulded in tough UV resistant PVC
- Used either vertically or horizontally
- Stainless steel needle valve adjustment for inflation/deflation in larger sizes
- Suitable for pleasure craft and work boats
- Rope hold is reinforced with a nylon thimble on larger sizes
- Available in white and a range of colours
- Consistent wall thickness for maximum strength and long life
Hole Diameter Size: 8mm
FENDER SIZE DIAGRAM COMPARISON
*Fender sizes and boat lengths may slightly vary from figures in table image
Delivery and Costs
We try to treat delivery as a pass through cost and keep the cost to you as low as possible, on top of our already competitive product prices.
We offer free UK standard delivery for orders over £50, this does exclude boats, masts, booms and large items which can't be sent via standard mail.
Any order placed by midday will leave us the same day unless there is a lead time which we detail on the product page. Items which require a courier may leave the next day.
UK 1st Class Small Packet - £3.99
UK 1st Class Small Packet - Over 1KG - £5.99
Courier - £8.99
Courier - Long Items - £20
Close to England - £10
Europe - £12.50
Europe - Over 1KG - £15
Rest of the World - £60
Frequenty Asked Questions
What is the quantity for ropes?
The quantity is meters. If you order 5 items you will receive one 5 meter continuous length of that specific rope.
How do I claim my first order discount?
Simply sign up to our newsletter and we'll send your unique first order discount code.
Do you ship to other locations?
We are always happy to provide you with a quote for shipping, simply drop us an email to email@example.com with the items you are planning on ordering and your address.
Who are Sailing Chandlery?
We're a team of sailors who are passionate about keeping you sailing and providing an excellent service first time. Find out more.
I have another question?
You can call the team on 07793 953564 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org