3mm Marlow Excel D12 Dyneema SK78 Rope
Marlow Excel D12 dyneema rope is popular with dinghy sailors and comes in a 12 strand construction which is easy to splice.
- Purchase systems
- Control lines
- Trapeze lines
- Reefing lines
- Kickers and vang systems.
The dyneema rope is also very popular among Catamaran sailors for kite pole bridals.
Marlow Excel D12 dyneema rope in 3mm has an average breaking strain of 995kg.
D12 Dyneema Benefits
- Lightweight - reduces on-board weight.
- Very strong - excellent for lashing and for metal shackle replacement
- Minimal stretch - keeps rig taught and perfectly set
- Marlow ArmourCoat, increases the life of the rope by reducing UV and abrasion fatigue.
- Does not absorb water so floats and remains light weight when sailing.
- Quick and easy to splice, less time preparing the boat more time on the water.
How to create a locking splice
Delivery and Costs
We try to treat delivery as a pass through cost and keep the cost to you as low as possible, on top of our already competitive product prices.
We offer free UK standard delivery for orders over £50, this does exclude boats, trolleys, masts, booms and large items which can't be sent via standard mail.
Any order placed by midday will leave us the same working day unless there is a lead time which we detail on the product page.
UK 2nd Class Small Packet - £3.99
UK 1st Class Small Packet - £4.50
UK 1st Class Small Packet - Over 1KG - £5.99
DHL Next Day Courier - £8.99
Courier - Long Items - Masts, Booms, Rig Packages Etc - £40
Close to England - £10
Boats, trollies and trailers - Custom quote, please get in touch
We do not have other shipping destinations set up currently due to customs charges and the cost of shipping, this will be reviewed soon. If you would like to order an item and can't see your location simply drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you are planning on ordering and your address.